CX, Sales, and Product Management,
For more than eight decades, Ingersoll Rand has delivered the most reliable power tools for use in the world’s most demanding industries and environments. Continuing with our legacy of innovation, Ingersoll Rand is proud to present a new series of cordless torque tools - The QX SeriesTM Cordless Torque Multiplier. Offering the precision and control of our QX SeriesTM, combined with the power and durability of Norbar® gearing - The QX SeriesTM Cordless Torque Multiplier is the ultimate tool for critical joints in industrial and assembly applications.
- A closed-loop transducer control, Norbar® premium gearbox, and brushless motor delivers precise torque with accurate, traceable results—it’s precision where you need it most
- A multi-function display module allows for quick setup and feedback on every QX SeriesTM tool
- User-programmable configurations such as torque, angle and gang count, reduces the number of tools needed for multiple applications
- Cordless and compact, the QX SeriesTM Cordless Torque Multiplier allows operators to move freely without the need of bulky air or hydraulic hoses, compressors, generators or power packs – also available with tethering points to safely secure the tool
- USB standard, wireless communication optional
- Data collection and management, process control and the ability to adjust tool configurations (Ethernet, fieldbus and I/O capable)
- Fast programming that makes the tool adaptable to multiple applications
- HAZ TOOL Class 1, Division 2 certified tools available
- Available in either pistol or angle configurations
- Shares the same batteries and chargers with our QX SeriesTM and IQV20 SeriesTM cordless families
Channel Partner Access
The exciting QX SeriesTM Cordless Multiplier is open to all Precision Fastening AND Industrial Specialty Channel Partners.
Attached brochure for this new addition to our bolting portfolio.
Website location: Ingersoll Rand QX Series Multiplier
As always, please contact your Territory Sales Manager for additional questions, demos, or customer requests.