Perform the following to create a new job:
- To create a job, select Setup Job.
The Create Job screen will be displayed.
- To enable or disable the tool based on user defined criteria, from the interlocks, select if applicable.
NOTE : Interlocks aid the user in enforcing line controls.
- In the Name field, enter a name to identify the job.
- In the ID field, the pre-populated number can be updated to any other number between 1 to 255. If the number is already in use for any of the existing jobs, an error will be displayed.
NOTE : A pre-populated number is displayed in the ID field based on the first available job id. User has the option to retain the pre-populated number or choose any other number between 1 to 255.
- To select from the Existing PSET, select from the drop down list.
Else, proceed to step 2 of PSET Setup.
NOTE : A PSET is generated by default when a job is created. This PSET can be modified or deleted to meet the user requirement. If required, an existing PSET can be added to the job.
- To create sequence and link PSETS, select Rules.
NOTE : For each PSET, separate rule can be setup based on success or failure result of the PSET. If PSET has a batch count set to 5, completing that batch of 5 is a success result.
- Select Save.