Order Errors / Mis Shipments
Provide the PO/SO information and a detailed description. The PO and/or SO is required.
Defective out of the box - for returnable product that is defective when received
- PO or Sales Order number on which the defective unit was purchased.
- Description of the defect
- Model or Part Number
Warranty (Tavant) Claims - for warranty repairs or defective product replacements
Machine Claims (complete tools/hoists/motors/etc.) require the complete "Item" part number.
- Note: "Configured" product like Hoists, Winches, Assembly Tools do not always have all the possible configurations loaded. In this case, use a generic part number for the model series; for example: C/CLK, C/MLK, ELK, C/QE2, C/QE4, Excel spreadsheet of generic part numbers
Parts Claims (repair parts/batteries/accessories) require the component part number (eg. battery, housing, kit, accessory)
Warranty Claim Required Fields
- Model or Part Number: typically found on the product nameplate
- Purchase Date: date the end customer purchased the product (supported by proof of purchase)
- Date of Failure
- Work Order Number: Service Center reference. This will appear on the Credit Memo.
- Invoice Number: Service Center reference number.
- Parts Replaced / Installed: enter each part on a separate line in the following format "part"::"quanity". Example: 231C::1.
- Causal Part: part that most likely caused the failure.
- Fault Location: Choose from the dropdown.
- Fault Found: Choose from the dropdown
- Operation: Choose type of work done from the dropdown; example: Repair, Replace.
- Condition Found: Short description of the problem repaired.
- Work Performed: Short description of the work done to repair the product.
Note: Photos and documents can be attached to the claim request.